Elizabeth has been living in Hamilton full time since 2000 and it was Hamilton’s rich architecture and eclectic neighborhoods that beckoned her to a career in Real Estate. It seemed to her a natural progression from her former career as a Locations Scout for Film & Television. A native of Toronto’s Bloor West Village, she was delighted with Hamilton. Fabulous homes were affordable & natural amenities and green space abounded in and around the city of Hamilton. What began as a temporary move for a year's maternity leave became a permanent move, and Hamilton became home.
Elizabeth always strives to find the perfect home for her clients, whether they see a few houses or many, she won’t stop until she finds the one that is right. Liz sees her work of finding homes for her client's families & homes for her client's businesses incredibly rewarding, enjoyable & important.
When selling a property for her clients, Liz works hard to find the price that will make for the most effective sale. She will discuss the elements that help highlight the home’s features and prepare the listing for maximum impact. She works with her clients to create a plan that will help her clients realize the best result.
• Proud Mum of two boys
• Graduate of McMaster University English
• Member of International Village BIA
• Member of the Community Advisory Board for the Salvation Army
• Member of the Regional Commercial Council of Realtors
• Board Member of the Hamilton Fringe Festival
• Board Member of Hamilton Mission Services
• Board Member Cobalt Connects
• Named among the 2010 - 2017 JMRE Top Producers