Judy is the proud mother of 2 married daughters and loving grandma of two grandsons and one granddaughter.
Judy has enjoyed 37 years of active real estate involvement and will be celebrating 30 years as Broker/Owner of Judy Marsales Real Estate Ltd. in January.
Judy is a former MPP representing Hamilton West from 2003 to 2007 in addition to being Past President of the Hamilton-Burlington Real Estate Board, The Hamilton & District Chamber of Commerce, and the Hamilton Business Executives Organization.
She has been the recipient of many awards such as:
- 2011 Inductee into the Hamilton Gallery of Distinction
- Honorary Life Member of the Realtors Association of Hamilton Burlington in 2003
- Athena Award in 2001
- Female Entrepreneur of the Year in 1995
- Award of Merit from the Realtors Association in 1987
Judy has been a director of many Boards of Directors such as the:
- Hillfield Strathallen College
- The Hamilton Port Authority
- The Brott Music Festival
- Dundas Arts Community Foundation
- including a short stint on HECFI
- Hamilton Economic Summit
Currently, Judy sits as an advisor on the:
- Hamilton Music Collective
- Hamilton & District Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee
- Hamilton Music Strategy Group
- Hamilton Music Collective in support of an Instrument for Every Child
- Advisory Committee of the Hamilton All Star Jazz Band
As a proud Hamiltonian, Judy enjoys promoting Hamilton through her radio show "Sold on Hamilton".
Music is a passion and Judy sings regularly with a group known as Judy and The Noteworthies - performing every Wednesday at The Coach & Lantern as well as several other local venues.
Judy is also proud to be a member of the St. Joseph's Choir.
Judy enjoys supporting many organizations and volunteered as an Elvis singer in support of Theatre Aquarius as well as hosting a music night over the past few years called Paint the Town Red in support of the Bob Kemp Hospice which will run again on May 11, 2017.